- Because the long-term rewards are sometimes greater than the short-term rewards of safety and comfort.
- To challenge myself.
- Because I don't want my fears to dictate all of my decisions.
- It's the risks I took that paid off that I'll want to tell my grandchildren about, not all the times I stayed home where I was happy and comfortable.
- To make my journey more interesting.
- To get exposure to new things.
- So I can be more.
Why do you take risks?
You can find more long-winded reasons here.