1. I got so bored with trying to sleep that I started getting ready for the day at 5:30, an hour and a half earlier than is usual or sane.
2. And I was in a good mood.
3. I still didn't beat the sun, though. Did you know that the sun starts coming out before 6:00 during the summer?
4. It was 80˚ when I stopped stalling and left for work at 7:15. Last week that would have disgusted me, but today it didn't bother me too much.
5. I was the first person on my floor to arrive at work. I kind of wish it was always this quiet.
6. I still have no desire to sleep.
7. The no-sleep headache hasn't hit me yet, and I'm still feeling remarkable mellow. Today just might be a good Monday.