1. "Danny Boy" can be a love song or a song about a father trying to accept the possibility that his boy won't come home. I prefer the second version, for some morbid reason.
2. Doing sealings at the temple is really awesome.
3. According to those Buzzfeed quizzes, I am Cinna (???), Charming (really?), Hermione Granger, Buzz Lightyear, an Idaho Mormon, and a boring human.
4. Temperature and humidity are huge factors in bread making.
5. I have a thing for basketball players.
6. 1:00 church isn't so bad. For now.
7. A good way to get through something you don't want to do (a.k.a. my teaching class) is to give it the least amount of attention you can possibly give it. You may have succeeded in forcing me to do something I would much rather avoid, SNHU, but I'm not going to let it consume my life. Take that.
8. Words of wisdom from Tyrel: "Reality seems like a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there." I got through the month with my head in the clouds rather than by the seat of my pants. It's so nice to have an imagination.
Who else is happy that January is over? I have a feeling I won't be checking very many items off my to-do list today because this accomplishment—getting through the first half of the worst time of year—must be celebrated.