So Harry Potter's birthday, in my opinion, should be an international holiday. And here are 35 ways to celebrate it (in honor of Harry's 35th birthday).
1. Don't go to work.
2. Go to Harry Potter World.
3. Eat at the Three Broomsticks.
4. Drink frozen butterbeer until you either die from a brain freeze or go off on a sugar high.
5. Then eat a chocolate frog.
6. Actually, eat lots of chocolate. There are Dementors out there.
7. Write an article about someone, Rita Skeeter style.
8. Or, hand-write a letter to someone you haven't seen in a while.
9. Play a game of Quidditch.
10. Orchestrate your own Triwizard Tournament.
11. Catch up on Pottermore.
12. Read as many pages of the Harry Potter books as you can.
13. Or, watch as many of the movies as you can in fast motion.
14. Take a bath with a giant golden egg.
15. Take a nap in a cupboard, preferably one under the stairs.
16. Walk up to someone and say, "I see thestrals."
17. Show off your House pride.
18. Or, have a Sorting ceremony.
19. Find someone who hasn't read Harry Potter (an arduous task) and convince them to read the books. You'll change their life.
20. Wear mis-matched socks.
21. Visit Platform 9 3/4. That's in London.
22. Dress up as your favorite Harry Potter character, even if it's the Whomping Willow. Especially if it's the Whomping Willow.
23. Take your wands off your display case and have a duel with someone.
24. Wish J.K. Rowling a happy birthday.
25. Send your favorite teacher some crystallized pineapple.
26. Look something up in the library instead of on the internet.
27. Every time someone tells you to do something, say "My father will hear about this."
28. Play the Harry Potter trivia game you made.
29. Pretend you're Arthur Weasley and get excited about rubber ducks and escalators (I mean, escapaders).
30. Tell Microsoft to stop underlining Harry Potter terms like Patronus and Dementor.
31. Write an essay about why Muggles need electricity.
32. If you haven't already, contemplate on what your Boggart or Patronus would be.
33. Refer to every girl's bathroom as the Chamber of Secrets.
34. Say "Expelliarmus" every time someone challenges you in any way.
35. But most importantly, get into mischief.