But during the last 30 days, I've looked at boldness from every angle I could think of, from creativity to risk taking to formatting. And I've tried to live a life of boldness, if for no other reason than it would give me something to write about.
To me, bold living means a lot of things.
- Taking control over your life
- Not allowing your fears to have the final say in your decisions
- Being willing to try new things
- A bit more flair to make things interesting
- Daily risk taking
- Standing out
- Daring to be extraordinary
A life of boldness may not give you all the things you want, but at least at the end of the day you can look back and think, at least I tried. At least I had an experience. At least I didn't let [insert challenge here] beat me.
And when bold living pays off, it pays off in a big way.
You won't be hearing much more from me on the subject, though. Not for a while, anyway.