Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A side effect of bold living

Ask my mom to sum me up in one word, and she'll probably say "sneaky." I like to do things in secret. I avoid anything that draws attention to myself, even if it means taking the long route to the bathroom so I don't have to walk past as many people. I'm pretty good at being invisible, and most of the time that exactly what I want to be.

But it's hard to be bold and sneaky at the same time. Whether you put on a flashy outfit or try out a new hobby, somebody is going to notice.

There are a lot of good things that come from bold living, but the extra attention is a side effect I'm not fond of.

I'm also not fond of the person who decided to do this blog challenge during a 31-day month. Why not do it in February, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment