Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Frozen

  • -8 degrees this morning.
  • Venture outside at 6:50 a.m. to move my car from behind Dad's so he can go to work.
  • Go outside again at 7:10 a.m. to move my car from behind Mom's car so she can go to work. Car won't start.
  • Try again at 7:25 a.m. This time, the car starts.
  • Properly bundled up this time, go outside yet again to head to my 8:00 a.m. dentist appointment. Car won't start.
  • Attempt to "borrow" brother's car. His is stuck/frozen in the snow. Won't budge.
  • Try to start my car again, but only succeed in hurting my fingers.
  • Storm inside and call dental clinic to cancel my appointment that I specifically set up knowing that I would be in town today.
  • All that worry about going to the dentist for the first time in two years, wasted.
  • I hate going to the dentist, anyway.
  • But really, this bitter cold is getting ridiculous. I'm so over it.

1 comment: