Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Will Always Return (Spirit)

So, I was bored at work (big shocker there), and I was wasting time on Facebook. I came across a post Melissa had made and decided to do one of my own. It's one of those answer-questions-with-your-iPod things. I get a real kick out of these things.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS, "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY:
That's How You Know It's Love (Deana Carter). Apparently I'm okay with whatever someone just asked me.

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
The World Will Know (Newsies). Wa ha—it's a secret until I see fit to let the world know.

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Send Me a Song (Celtic Women). Actually, any guy who sends me a song won't have to do much else to woo me.

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
I Promise You (Backstreet Boys). Um, not really sure what that means.

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Ride of the Rohirrim (The Return of the King). Yes! I'm going to save the world with Eomer!

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Bad Day (Daniel Powter). That sucks.

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Africa (Toto). That's random.

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Spiderman Theme (Vocal Point). Well, that song is stuck in my head a lot.

9. WHAT IS 2+2?
Have I Told You Lately that I Love You (Roger Whittaker). Way to avoid answering the question.

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Some People Change (Kenny Chesney). This could either be really good or really bad.

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
She's Everything (Brad Paisley). Um, that's just wrong . . .

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Callin' Baton Rogue (Garth Brooks). I don't think I know this song. Apparently my life story is a mystery to me.

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Strangers Like Me (Tarzan). Awesome. Goes along well with #2.

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Diamond Dolls (The Chipmunk Adventure). Apparently this guy is really rich and good-looking.

15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Want to Be the One (Lonestar). Of course, everyone would want to be my parent.

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Real Love (John Michael Montgomery). Uh, no. A little bit too tacky.

17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Blood Ritual (Pirates of the Caribbean). That's it, I'm never going to die.

18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
What a Comforting Thing to Know (Slipper and the Rose). Maybe it's making up poetry about dead kings.

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Runnin' Away With My Heart (Lonestar). No one can catch me.

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
You Found Me (Kelly Clarkson). How touching.

21. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU?
In Another's Eyes (Trisha Yearwood). I don't know what to say about this one.

22. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
From This Moment On (Shania Twain). Now that REALLY sucks. But, it's also kind of true.

23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Walk in the Woods (Jon Schmidt). I probably would regret that if I got attacked by some creepy guy.

24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Loving You (Elvis Presley). That makes sense. Usually the only people that can make me laugh are the ones I love the most.

25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Once in Awhile (Billy Dean). Well, I do cry once in a while . . .

26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
When You Believe (Prince of Egypt). So true. Dang it.

27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Beautiful Disaster (Kelly Clarkson). Um, yep.

28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Amazed (Lonestar). Apparently, someone is amazed by me.

29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Softly (Lonestar). This shuffle doesn't work very well.

30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Voice of Truth (Casting Crowns). Are you trying to tell me something?

31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I Will Always Return (Spirit). I do love this song.

1 comment: